Bridal Mehndi 2013 Biography
Source(google.com.pk)Arabic mehndi is one of the most popular mehndi in the world.
Arabic Bridal Mehndi Designs ; Brides like to become more and more beautiful on her wedding day so brides decorates her with different fashionable thing like jewelery , clothes , bangles and mehndi . There are a variety of Arabic bridal mehndi designs in patterns and , top three being Indian, Pakistani, Arabic and Asian country .
All three are very popular and have their own beauty Arabic bridal mehndi designs we are talk more about Pakistani and Arabic bridal mehndi designs patterns.Here we collect some exclusive Arabic Bridal Mehndi Designs for asian brides .
To begin with, Arabic fashions because the name suggests are far more typical for the men & women inside the arabic.a
Mehndi is fundamentally a temporary decoration on the skin. Lots of people also think of it as a temporary tattoo. It is applied by females to hands & feet in Pakistan, India & Bangladesh & Arab countries. They are applied on weddings as well as Muslim & Hindu festivals. Mehndi has now become popular in the west also where it is called henna tattoos. It is applied on the body & arms also. In the east, it is applied on hands & feet only where it is prominent. There's henna artists now all over the world who apply beautiful mehndi on the hands & feet of females. The designs can range from simple ones for children & girls to intricate ones for brides.
There are lots of females in Pakistan who are crazy about mehndi. Thus, today they will discuss mehndi designs 2013. These designs include Arabic, Indian & Pakistani designs. Floral motifs & other traditional motifs like paisleys can be seen in mehndi designs 2013. Some of the designs are simple while others are elaborate & complicated. Some of mehndi designs 2013 include glitter & bead, which are in style in Pakistan these days. They are suitable for wedding & festivals. Mehndi designs 2013 are for both hands & feet. The designs will suit all age groups.
You can see some beautiful mehndi designs 2013 for girls below. Although there's lots of mehndi designs 2013 available all the net, these designs have been carefully chosen for girls in Pakistan. So, in the event you have a relatives or friends wedding coming up or you require to see some designs to apply like that, think about these mehndi designs 2013. For more mehndi designs, browse around Style.pk. Lots of bridal mehndi designs & eid mehndi designs have been shown over here.
Mehndi forms an important part of Indian culture, where it is extensively used in decorating hands and feet during weddings and all other auspicious occasions.
But what exactly is mehendi or henna?
Henna basically is a tropical plant whose leaves are dried and grounded into a paste and then used as a natural dye. Apart from acting as a temporary tattoo for decorating hands and feet, it is used in hair coloring. It holds high priority in Eastern countries, and it now seems that the Western countries are also indulging.
In India, women use mehndi for temporary tattooing with a lot of different designs. So let’s check below some of the Indian mehendi designs:
1. Here is a beautiful mehndi design with intricate details and design, which is a bit uncommon. The patterns and motifs are a bit non traditional but nevertheless they are very unique and look lovely on the hands
2. Now from a modern design, we move on to a very Bridal traditional design. Designs like these look very pretty on the hands and are suited for any occasion like wedding and are also considered apt for the bride too!!! With traditional motif, it covers the full arms making it very glamorous and beautiful.
3. Feet are also a great canvas for this natrual art, and this design is a perfect example. It is very apt for auspicious occasions. The design is very beautiful and has delicate details within it.
4. This is very traditional and at the same time is unique unlike traditional Indian mehandi design that covers the tips. In this pattern the tips are left open. The motifs are also different on both hands making it unique. The intricate mehndi designs fill up the hands, thus making it ideal for a bride to be.
5. This design is very traditional and fills up the hands, without making it look messy. It’s simple and appealing mehendi design makes it apt for anyone. Even a bride’s mother also can opt for this design easily.
6. This design looks different from the traditional mehndi designs, and is a fun option to try if you are bored of traditional motifs. It contains intricate designs, so it you do yourself too. And hand doesn’t seem messy and looks great with unique designs.
7. For those who want minimal designs on their hands, this is a great option. The floral motifs at the centre are drawn diagonally with designs on the individual fingers. The colorful stones are added to glam up the look.
8. Are you bored of same old mehndi designs? If yes, then add some uniqueness to your mehndi with the use of different colour stones. These stones are available in different sizes and shapes, and will add colour and beauty to your designs. Here the big stones in the middle of the designs as well as the small stones all make this mehendi design unique.
9. For those who love mehndi on their feet, here’s an Indian mehendi design you can try on your feet. The design covers a good amount of feet space, making it ideal for weddings and special occasions. Make sure to wear a good shade of nail paint too.
10. If you love mehendi on full hands with intricate designs and details, then this one is well suited to your taste. The designs are very beautiful and claim to fill up the whole hands. However, unlike traditional mehendi designs, the top of the fingers are left open for that unique touch.
11. This is one of those Indian Mehandi designs which would suit a bride pretty well. The designs and the choice of red mehandi make the designs pop out very well, while the floral motifs and other designs on the fingers look modern.
12. This mehndi design for the feet looks very apt for a bride, as there are a lot of details and intricate designs. The whole feet is covered nicely with motifs and designs to make this mehndi design look beautiful. The front chequered pattern makes this look unique.
13. Mehndi designs can be extremely elaborate on the top of the hands too. Here is an example of it. This one has unique styles, with each finger showing different patterns.
14. Another design with colorful beads can be seen here. This one is apt for a modern bride or a function. The stones and modern designs make this style unique. Also the accessories enhances this look.
15. If you want to try out some designs on the feet, then try this one on the occasion of a wedding. It is a beautiful design and has a nice mixture of traditional and modern patterns.
16. A very simple mehndi design, this looks great on anyone and can be done for any type of occasion like weddings and festivals. There is also use of darker mehndi in this pattern to make the designs prominent and more beautiful.
17. For those looking for medium patterns and unique style, this one is apt. It includes the use of two types of mehndi like red and black mehndi. The black mehndi is used to do the borders while the red one is used to fill in. There is a uniqueness in the tips of the fingers too, with designs like oval and heart shapes done. The use of beads in different colors is also included.
18. This design is unique with its distinct patterns and the dominant pattern is repeated on all sides. The big circular pattern in the middle is also unique for application.
19. This one has medium intricate designs and the designs are filled with glitters using glitter tubes. Different colours are used like red and blue. Also colorful stones are used here.
20. This is a very simple looking yet intricately done design. The design in the middle of the palm has very microscopic details and is done very finely. There are delicately done patterns and are done such that they don’t look too messy or stuffy.
21. This one is also a great option for those who want simple and colorful designs. It includes glitters as well as colorful beads to decorate the hands. It’s a simple yet gorgeous mehndi design for evening parties.